Thursday, August 3, 2017

C.C. Designs AUGUST RELEASE is available NOW!

Today is RELEASE DAY for the AUGUST Stamps at C.C. Designs. This month we are back with stamps from the C.C. Designs and Rustic Sugar lines featuring some adorable dressed-up characters ready to go Trick-or-Treating! We also have a new Sentiment Set, and a Mirror Block! What's a mirror block? It's a solid piece of rubber that you stamp your image onto, and when you press the rubber down on paper you get a mirror image! How cool is that?!!
 I decided to make another Popup Box Card this time featuring UNICORN LUCY!! I LOVE her!! I paired her up with the Meoples Unicorn Dreams Clear Stamps. These types of cards take me forever to make. On top of it, I decided to design my own size so figuring out the measurements to cut and score it accurately was a pain, haha! But in the end, the size fit most of my elements so I was pretty happy with it. I just need to save these projects when I have more time, LOL!
 
 Copics: 
UNICORN LUCY:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: V15, C7, C9, Black
Ears: R11, R20, N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Yellow: Y21, YR21, YR23
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Purple: V15, V17, BV08
Boots: C5, C7, C9, R83, YR21, YG23, B95, V15
Mane/Tail: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Sharpie Gold Paint Pen
Stardust Stickles
UNICORNS: 
N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Mane/Tail: R85, YR23, YG25, B95, V15, V17
Black: C5, C7, C9
Sharpie Gold Paint Pen
Stardust Stickles
I found some awesome patterned paper at Michaels called Recollections Enchanting Unicorn and Mermaid 12x12 Paper Pad. The sentiments also came from that pad. Here are some additional views.


All of the new stamps are available in the C.C. Designs Store! Be sure to check the C.C. Designs Blog to see if you were one of the winners from the Preview Day blog posts. Have an awesome Thursday!
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Judy Markowitz said...

OMG Rosie this is incredible!!!! Do you have a tutorial in doing the box card? I am really wanting to try it!