Tuesday, August 8, 2017

C.C. Designs Dragon Hansel Shaker Card

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope your week is going great so far! My SHAKER CARD features one of the NEWLY Released stamps from C.C. Designs called Dragon Hansel. I just LOVE him! He's the cutest dragon ever, and can be used for all sorts of different occasions! As you can see from my card, I have two Dragon Hansels. 
 
How did I get the mirror image? I used the new Mirror Block Rubber Stamp. To get the mirror image, all you do is stamp your image onto the rubber and then press the rubber onto your paper. It gave me a faint line of the original image so I went over the lines with my Copic multiliner.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E01, E11, E13
Black Hair: Black, C7, C3
Brown Hair: E71, E77, E79
Green: YG23, YG25, YG17, YG67
Yellow: Y02, YR21, YR24
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG75
Purple: V12, V15, V17, BV08

I used some Halloween paper from my stash. The Happy Halloween die is from Memory Box.
 
 
Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these awesome goodies!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your fun card, the mirror image is great and love the shaker element :)
Hugs Kaz xx