Sunday, December 3, 2017

7 Kids Crafting Supply Store: HONEY BEE STAMPS!

Happy Sunday everyone! Have you checked out the 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store lately? There is so much variety in the store now and new lines are being added regularly! Two of the things that makes 7 Kids stand out are their outstanding customer service and fast shipping. If you ever need anything or want something that you don't see, reach out to Kelly and she will help you!
 
Today, I'm featuring a new line we recently added called Honey Bee Stamps!! The stamps and dies are amazing! I LOVE all of the sets and added a bunch to my collection so you're going to be seeing me featuring these for a while, WOO HOO! With Christmas around the corner, I needed some cute art to display in some 8x10 frames around the house. So I decided to use these adorable birds from the Season's Tweetings Stamp Set to make something cute and simple! This set is HUGE....6x8 and comes with some awesome sentiments! Aren't they adorable!!


  In sticking with the simple theme, I didn't do any shading. I stamped the birds on kraft paper and pulled out my glitter gel pens (that have just been sitting and collecting dust, haha). The sentiment is from the Season's Tweeting set and I just embossed it with gold embossing powder. The patterned paper is from Simple Stories Very Merry 6x8 Paper Pad. I plan on putting this in an 8x10 frame, which I still need to get.


 Don't forget about our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. Just click on the link on the Challenge Blog (right side bar) to upload your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the store! We will also be starting a new challenge on our Facebook Group soon!
 
Have a great Sunday!
Rosie

No comments: