Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Sweet Escape Digis: MUSIC!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm back today with my last post as a Guest Designer for an awesome digi company called Sweet Escape Digis. She has a variety of different styles in her Etsy shop so head on over and grab a few to try out! I think you'll LOVE coloring them as much as I do!
 
This beautiful girl is called MUSIC. When I first got her I was just going to make something with records or music notes, but since it's almost Christmas and all the stations are playing Christmas Music, I decided to stick with the Christmas theme! I think she makes a fun Christmas card!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Lips: R22, R24
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen
 
I used decorative paper from Echo Park The Story of Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad. The scalloped rectangle frame around my image was cut out using a My Favorite Things die. The flowers are from I am Roses. I found the Jingle Bell Rock music sheet printable on-line by doing a google search. And the Shake it Up! it's Christmas sentiment is from Kraftin Kimmie Shake It Up Stamp Set.
 
 Be sure to head over to the Sweet Escape Digi Shop to check out the awesome selection! They are so much fun to color!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: