Monday, February 26, 2018

The Greeting Farm Faith Release: GRATEFUL HEART

Happy Monday everyone! We have a new Faith Stamp Release today at The Greeting Farm! I can't tell you how much I love these stamp sets! They are so versatile and can be used for Bible Journaling, cards, bookmarks, and scrapbook layouts or planners.
 
This year, we are releasing one stamp set a month! And to top it all off, The Greeting Farm has a new, improved, and mobile-friendly Store!! It's a brand new site so be sure to register again and update your password so you can stay up-to-date on everything coming your way! 
 
Today's set is called GRATEFUL HEART, and it is gorgeous! I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted to create a wreath with the floral elements. I drew a circle lightly with pencil, and then I started to build it. I first gold-embossed the sentiment. Next, I added the largest rose in each corner and then the two smaller roses. After I embossed the flowers, I stamped the smaller rose twice on post-it note paper and cut them out so I could mask them before adding the vine part. Finally, I pulled out my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and watercolored the roses and leaves with a waterbrush.
 
 
I kept my card clean and simple so the focus was on the image.
 
 
Head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your Grateful Heart set! You are going to LOVE it!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: