Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: ROCKSTAR ANYA 2

Happy Tuesday everyone! We are back with the last Stamp Features of the New Release from The Greeting Farm. Today we are showcasing this awesome girl called ROCKSTAR ANYA 2! I am totally in LOVE with her!
 
I knew when I saw her that I wanted to have her on a stage, singing with a spotlight effect. I did one of these challenges a couple of years ago for Make It Crafty and decided it was time to challenge myself again. I first stamped her and then drew in the spotlight area with pencil lines. Next I came in a made a half circle and background lines for the stage. I colored her skin using E51, E21, E11, E13, and E04.


To color the stage I used E41, E42, E43, and E44. I just drew in random lines and softened them with the lighter colors. Then I added the black shadows to her hair using Black 100.

Copics:
Skin: E51, E21, E11, E13, E04
Hair: Black, BG18, BG13, BG11
Purple: V12, V15, V17, V09
Teal Shirt: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Black Skirt/Boots: C3, C5, C7, C9
Stage: E41, E42, E43, E44
Stardust Stickles (bow, shirt, boots)
Glossy Accents (guitar & skirt) 

After coloring the image, I came in with Black, C9, C7, C6, and C5 to darken the areas outside the spotlight. For the lighter area at the top I drew in light streaks with C1, C2, and C3. 


To complete the look, I added Stardust Stickles to her bow, shirt, and boots. The purple areas on the guitar and her black skirt got a coat of Glossy Accents to make them shiny. I added Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker to the purple cardstock and the light spotlight area.



It looks like Rockstar Anya 2 is sold out in The Greeting Farm Store. I had a feeling she would go quickly. You can purchase her from one of TGF's Distributors. I noticed she is currently available at MarkerPop HERE!

Have an awesome, rocking week!
Rosie

No comments: