Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CropStop & Tutorial News!

Don't forget you have until tonight (Wed., Jan. 18th) to get your card done and uploaded for CropStop's Challenge #53: You can "Quote" me on That! We want to see a quote on your project. There are lots of "quotables" to be had. Whatever you choose, be sure to give credit to the owner of the quote. Visit the RULES tab on the CropStop Blog Sidebar to be sure your entry qualifies for the gift certificate prize!

Do you have bottles of loose glitter sitting around collecting dust? I have lots of them, because frankly, I hate using them and having glitter all over the place. Check out the CropStop Blog today to see my first ever TUTORIAL on how to use Scor-Tape and Glitter to add lots of sparkle to your cards!

You'll need Scor-tape (the sheets work awesome for this technique), loose glitter, and a sharp craft knife.

Here's a picture of the top of my Easel Card using the Scor-tape/Glitter Technique. See the CropStop Blog for all the details!!

Supplies:
Magnolia Hello Tilda Stamp
(Colored with Copics/Chalk & Stardust Stickles)
Craft Concepts 5th Avenue Glam SOPHIA'S GARDEN Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart Loose Glitter
Martha Stewart Grass/Bunny Punch
CTMH Liquid Applique (white)
DPs (from my stash)
Ribbon (from my stash)
Sentiment from La-La Land Crafts Suitcase Set
Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs
Scor-Tape

Here's the full-view of my glittery and sparkly Easel Card using Hello Tilda!
Challenges Entered:
The Emerald Faerie Garden - Green & Gold/Yellow
Let's Ink It Up - Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog - Bright & Cheery

I'll post the Tutorial on my blog later in the week!
Have a great Wednesday!

Hugs,
Rosie :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

jkreucher said...

Oh My Gosh! this is cute as can be! what an amazing, sweet card!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl bright and cheerful challenge this week!
Judy

Unknown said...

Oh my your Tilda is just gorgeous, I adore all the added sparkle. Thanks for playing along at LIIU, good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a stunning easel card, Rosie. Simply adorable and I LOVE those tulips. Too cute.
Thanks for playing in the Bright & Cheery challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week.

cebelica said...

I checked your tutorial on the Crop Stop blog and loved it! I have quite some glitters and this seem to be a great way to use them. Thank you for the idea! :)
Your card made me think of spring. Beautifully made!
Hugs!

downrightcrafty said...

Great take on the theme and beautiful creation, thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Pat said...

Hi Rosie! What a cute card...absolutely bright and cheery! This little scene you've created is adorable!! Love your coloring!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Kelly said...

Rosie, this is a great card. I love the glitter flowers and the little bunnies. Then Tilda coming out of the egg is really cute. Your scene is adorable.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty card, I love the tilda image
Lindsay xx

david williams said...

Beautiful cards. I would like to learn this craft.



Noosa Beach Wedding Packages

Ann English said...

Rosie, this card is fabulous-so many beautiful details!
So glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

What a gorgeous spring card!!! Love Tilda and the sparkle. Thanks for sharing in Let’s Ink It Up’s *Anything Goes* challenge and good luck !

Hugzzz

Tammy, LIIU DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx