Monday, March 12, 2012

The Greeting Farm BUDDIES!

I'm back with my second post for the day!! I'm not sure this has happened in my entire time blogging, LOL! If you are looking for my La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday post....see below. :)

Today, I've got something that was just for fun! If you haven't been with me from the beginning of my blog, then you're not aware of my addiction to The Greeting Farm images! They are the reason I started my blog. I wanted to try to win free images by participating in their challenges, and let me tell ya It was LOVE at first sight!

My card today is for TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Spy Day #23. For this challenge you have to case a card made by Grace. I used this super CA-UTE and adorable image from a set called Oliver & Amelia BUDDIES. This, of course, is Oliver and his little puppy.....LOVE him! We don't have any pets, but my little boy Isaiah wants a dog really bad. However, when we told him he had to pick up the poop, he kind of changed his mind! Whew....safe for now, haha! I colored him with Copics & Chalk.

Copics & Chalk:
Skin: E000, E02, E11, chalk
Hair: E49, E37, E33
Hat/Shirt: B91, B93, B95, C5, C3, YR02, YR04, YR07, black chalk
Shorts: C3, C5, C7, black chalk
Shoes: B91, B93, B95
Puppy: E55, E53, chalk
Dog Collar: C3, C5, C7, YR02 YR04, YR07

The banner and sentiment sticker came from Echo Park "A Walk in the Park". The turquoise dp came from Echo Park "Little Girl". I actually made the polka dot paper in the background using an embossing folder called 5th Ave Glam Grunge Dots. I embossed it on watercolor paper and then used my finger to rub different colored ink on top of the dots. Each dot got a coating of Stardust Stickles.

The butterfly was made with my Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch. The fence came from Hobby Lobby. The white lace is from The Paper Studio.

That's it for me today! If you get a chance, check out TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog. They have some great challenges going on right now!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

4 comments:

cebelica said...

Girl, you know I LOVE your creations, don't ya? Absolutely gorgeous card! That banner on the top looks fantastic and the fence is great too! So, so beautiful! Hugs! xx

Leanne said...

OMG Rosie!! This is AWESOME!! Love hwo you colored up Oliver and Buddy!! And this whole layout is fantastic! Beautiful work my friend!
;)

Cindy Haffner said...

ROSIE this little guy is so so SWEET!! I was on the Greeting Farm DT a few years back, and I ADORE their stamps!!~

Suzan L said...

Hi Rosie, Your card is super cute!! I love the background paper that you made along with the banner. The Greeting Farm boy and dog are colored so beautifully!!
Hugs,
Suzan