Thursday, August 9, 2012

CropStop Challenge #84: Fruit as Inspiration!

Happy Thursday everyone! Well, the packers came and did their job and now we're "hotel living" for the next several days. Not much longer and we'll be moved. Lots of emotions this week!

Today's challenge at CropStop is:

FRUIT AS INSPIRATION!

I decided to used the colors in a watermelon: Red, Green, & Black.

I used this super cute Tea Time Marci and colored her with Copics.
Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, chalk
Hair: E49, E47, E44
Red: R29, R27, R24, R22
Black: Black, N8, N6, N4

The awesome dps are from a new pad I got called Echo Park "This & That." It's got some really gorgeous papers in that pad....thinking I should have bought more than one, LOL! You can see my list of CropStop supplies below.
CropStop Supplies Used:
Copics
X-Press It Blending Card
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Memory Box La Rue Heart Die

In the side view, you can see I raised Marci on pop-dots.

Well, that's all for me folks! I'm rushing trying to get 50 million things done this week so my post today is really short and sweet! Don't forget to enter our challenge for a chance at a CropStop gift certificate....lots of new goodies are arriving daily!!

Have a great week!

Love ya,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous colouring Rosie well done Hugs Elaine

cebelica said...

Darn, why do you have to live so far away? I could definitely use some coloring lessons from you! You did an awesome job coloring this cute Marci. Another splendid creation. Hugs! xx

Karenjysh said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous colouring Rosie well done Hugs Elaine