Sunday, October 28, 2012

Yumi and Fumi Challenge-BRING THE BLING!

Happy Sunday y'all! Hard to believe it's almost the end of October....WOWZERS! I'm in panic mode because I know I have lots to do before the holidays. It's going to be a crazy couple of months. I'm also one of the homeroom moms for my little boys class so I've got lots to do before the Fall Party on Wednesday....PANIC mode for sure!!
 
Today we have a new challenge to announce on the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog!

Our challenge for the next two weeks is:

Bring the Bling!

You MUST use a Yumi & Fumi Handmade, Sister Stamps, La-La Land Crafts or The Greeting Farm image to participate in our challenges. Any project not using these images will be deleted.

Please take the time to review all of the Challenge Rules HERE to make sure you qualify (the rules are under "Challenge Info" at the top tab). You have until Saturday, October 27th, 11am PST to link up your new project on the Yumi and Fumi Blog (one entry per blog please).

I found this awesome turquoise, sequined ribbon at Michaels and thought it would be perfect for this challenge. Here's a picture of the ribbon, along with my bookmark and butterfly album. :)

I cut parts of the ribbon apart to decorate Yumi Peace Sign and also to add to the butterfly album.

Here are some closeup pics!I used CTMH paper and stamps.



Here's a picture showing the backside of the bookmark. The butterfly punches are from Martha Stewart and covered in Stickles and Recollection Pearls.
That's it for me today! I hope you enjoyed my gift set. Don't forget you can play along with us at Yumi and Fumi,by linking your card HERE. We would love to see your awesome creations and it may get you a chance to be a guest designer (hint, hint).

We hope you enjoyed our creations today! Now, don't forget to come by and "like" our Facebook Fan Page, so you can stay up-to-date, get your challenge reminders, and share your stuff!! Please join us in our challenges too.....we would love to see your beautiful cards/projects!

Have a great week and see you here soon!

Love & Hugs!!
Rosie & the Y&F Design Team :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

My goodness girl, I'm speechless - and you know this doesn't sound often. lol But I don't find the right words to describe this gift set. "Stunning" doesn't seem to do it justice. It's absolutely brilliant!

I know the last two months of the year are usually very hectic, but just take it one step at a time. I hope everything will work out as planned for you.

Hugs! xx