Monday, November 5, 2012

Inspiration Monday-FALL COLORS!

Oooooh man, today's the first Monday of November....hard to believe the end of 2012 is almost here!! Are you gearing up for the holidays yet? I love both Thanksgiving and Christmas so I'm giddy with excitement! It's also the time of year for a bunch of birthdays for family and friends so that's the part I'm not really prepared for, LOL! 

To get us in the mood for fall and autumn, our La-La Land Crafts Challenge today is:

FALL COLORS!

There is some great inspiration for you on the LLLC Blog so you'll definitely want to head over there to see all the amazing DT creations! These ladies bring it to the table every week and inspire me tremendously. I hope they also inspire you to get out your fall colored paper and create something for the LLLC Gallery!!
 
For my card today, I used the super adorable Darling Marci. I love her little bob and I needed an image that was sitting. :) I stamped her on X-press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E49, E47, E44
Dress: E47, E44, E43, YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21
Shoes: E47, E44, E43

I also used a couple of La-La Land Crafts DIES: 
 The beautiful dps came from MME Lost & Found SUNSHINE. The flowers are a combo from Recollections and WOC. The lace trim from WOC started off white and I inked over it with Walnut Stain Distress Ink to make it brown. The thin yellow trim on top of the lace is from Affinity (Hobby Lobby).  The pearls are from Recollections. I raised Darling Marci on pop dots for added dimension.

Well I hope you enjoyed my FALL card. I've got some exciting news coming up on my blog later today!! I hope you come back to hear my great news!
Don't forget to check out the La-La Land Crafts Company page and Group page on Facebook. We also have a twitter feed. If you haven't joined us on Facebook, you might want to think about it. It's where Irina announces all the steals and deals! :
We would love to see your La-La Land Crafts creations so just link them up to the Customer Gallery for a chance at a prize. 
Have a great week and see you back here soon with another creation!!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Faye said...

Your colouring is blowing me away at the moment. X

cebelica said...

I can't believe I almost missed this card. Girl, it's stunning. This must be one of my favourites. The colours are so "me" (I love brown) and the design is superb. Not to mention your coloring which is absolutely a-ma-zing. Hugs! xx

Kwilt said...

Rosie!! I just saw this on the LaLa blog and just knew you had to have made it!! So beautiful I had to search it out! :)
I've been so busy and have been missing so much...such a shame because you are an amazing artist! Thanks for being so creative!
Hugs!!!
Kathy