Monday, March 4, 2013

Inspiration Monday~~Special Lady!

 
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! Mine was spent trying to get over the crud! Those 1st grader germs attack with a vengeance, don't they?! My little boy was sick earlier in the week and even though I tried to go behind him and disinfect everything, I still got whatever it was. Thank goodness for a wonderful hubby who took care of me. :)
 
Today, I'm back with another La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday. :) The theme this week is:
SPECIAL LADY!
I have a friend who has the most amazing sunny spirit and soul! No matter what life brings her she meets it head on. She's just one of those people who always makes you laugh. I had to make a card that reflects her sunny side! I'm also ready for warmer temperatures so this card brought a little warmth and sunshine to my day.

I used the super CUTE Summer Marci. I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Swimsuit/Hair bows/Sandals: R81, R83, R85, R89
Sunglasses: B01, B05, Black
Bucket: G14, G24, G28, YG25, B01, B05
Starfish: Y21, YR23
 
For my card I used some bright dps from Echo Park Hello Summer 6x6 paper pad....how appropriate, right?! I also used some amazing dies from La-La Land Crafts:
 
I raised Marci on pop-dots. And, do you see that perfect sentiment? It comes with Summer Marci as a set. :)
 
Now don't forget you can play along with us by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery. We also have an awesome Facebook Page where you can share your cards and meet some great people!! It's also the place Irina announces special sales and give-aways! :) 
 
And, for those of you who are real social butterflies, we also have a Twitter feed!
 
Have a great week and see you back here soon!
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I'm all ready for warmer weather too. We were lucky to get some beautiful sunny days last week and I thought that spring will FINALLY get here. Imagine what a shock it was for me when I heard on the news that we are getting snow again on Tuesday. O.o Crazy!
I hope you and your little boy will be both fine soon and that you will be able to fight viruses better from now on.
Your card is very, very beautiful! To be honest, I'm a little bit envious at Marci because she can enjoy somewhere where it's warm, by the sea. I'd like to be there too. *wishful thinking* ;)
Hugs! xx