Wednesday, June 19, 2013

7 Kids College Fund Challenge~~Red, White & Blue!

 
 
Yup, it's time for another 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!! For the next two weeks our challenge is:
 
RED, WHITE and BLUE!!
Now, you'll definitely want to head over to the Challenge Blog to see the AMAZING cards my fellow teamies made!! I know you'll agree they are all spectacular!! 
 
Now be sure to use an image that 7 Kids College Fund carries in the store in order to qualify for the $20 Gift Certificate drawing!! :)
For my card I used the super adorable La-La Land Crafts New Years Marci. I think she's perfect for those 4th of July Celebrations!! :)

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Blue: B000, B00, B02, B04, B05
Gray: C3, C5
Diamond Stickles
Stardust Stickles

My dps came from My Mind's Eye Collectable UNFORGETTABLE 6x6 paper pad. I used La-La Land Crafts Stitched Scallops Border Die. The ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash. The sentiment is a sticker from K&Company.
Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
We hope you play along with us over the next 2 weeks! I can't wait to see what you make!! Be sure to use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to qualify for the prize and top 3!
 
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Ohhhh your card is totally gorgeous Rosie! I love the colours combination and the way you put the sentiment. And oh your colouring is just fabulous. hugs! MOjca

cebelica said...

The first thing I noticed about this card are Marci's sock. Sooooo cute! The whole card is very, very beautiful! Hugs! xx