Friday, June 7, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~BOLD & BRIGHT BIRTHDAY!

 
TGIFriday everyone! Today is the last day of school for my little guy, WOOT, WOOT! I think we are soooooo ready to start our summer vacation! Isaiah and I are not morning people so getting up at the crack of dawn for school is really difficult! He's a walking zombie in the morning. I pretty much dress him in his sleep and carry him to the dining room table before he finally starts opening his eyes....yeah, it's BAD!!

Today starts a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge at The Greeting Farm. This week's theme is: 

BOLD and BRIGHT BIRTHDAY! 

This should be a pretty easy challenge! I hope to see lots of you participating in this one!! For my card today I used a new release stamp called Winky Bean.....isn't she just the cutest thing ever?!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, Stardust Stickles
Blue: B91, B95

For my card I used dps from Echo Park and My Mind's Eye Hootenanny. The gorgeous ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The little rhinestone flowers in the corners are from Close To My Heart. The white flower is from Kaisercraft and the pink cherry blossoms are from my friend Cebelica!

Do you see what's on my oval background behind Winky Bean? I finally bought some Frantage from Stampendous....it's the latest craze popping up all over cards these days. It's lots of fun! You just sprinkle it on your card and then heat from underneath. What's my trick? I use a toaster since I can't find my heat gun, LMBO! It actually works and keeps the Frantage from flying everywhere. :)
 Here's how to play: 
  • You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
  • Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (on TGF Blog) no later than Thursday, June 13th at NOON CST.
  • You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section!) 
  • The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Awww, poor Isaiah. I'm glad that now he can get some more sleep in the mornings. Enjoy the well deserved vacations. I'm sure you will have lots of fun. Do you have any plans yet?
Such a pretty, pretty card! I love the bright colours and the adorable image. Oh yes, I've heard about the frantage. I think it looks great! :) I have to admit you had me laughing reeeeeeeally hard ... A toaster?! Seriously?! lmbo Only in Rosie's world. :P But you made it work. Well done! :D
Hugs! xx