Monday, July 29, 2013

Inspiration Monday~Let's Get Sentimental!

We have a new Inspiration Monday Challenge for La-La Land Crafts starting today! The theme this week is: 

Let's Get Sentimental!
(use a sentiment somewhere on your project)
 
You should definitely stop by the LLLC Blog to see all the creative and gorgeous makes from my DT sisters! They are truly amazing!!

For my card today I used some newly release CHA items! First up is one of my faves from this release: Sitting Princess Marci. She's just the cutest thing ever and she fits perfectly in the Heart Chair stamp (although I forgot to bring that stamp with me to my mom's house)!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, Stickles
Gold Sharpie
 
I used some dps from a My Mind's Eye paper pad called LOVE ME 6x6 paper pad....gorgeous dps for sure!! I knew I should have bought more than one! The awesome sentiment came from Teresa Collins STATIONERY NOTED 12x12 paper pad. The lace is from Hobby Lobby. The corner die is from La-La Land Craft's CHA Release and is called Decorative Corner (set of 2).
 
 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to the Customer Gallery, Facebook Page and Twitter Feed. 
 
Hugs!
Rosie

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Wow I love the image and your beautiful colouring. hugs! MOjca

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card - just love it!