Friday, July 5, 2013

TGF Farm Fresh Friday~~RED, WHITE, BLUE + RIBBON!

 
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all are having a great week! Hubby and I celebrated our 14-year wedding anniversary (we've been together a total of 19 years). We usually do a weekend trip somewhere and Isaiah stays with his cousins. But since we moved we weren't able to do that. Instead we had some awesome friends offer to watch him overnight so we got a hotel room in Dallas and tried out some different food places. We even got to go to the moves to see Man of Steel, which was AWESOME! I felt like we were dating again. :)

Yesterday, many of us living in the U.S. celebrated the 4th of July, Independence Day. Well, at The Greeting Farm we decided to carry on the celebrations for another week with our new challenge: 

RED, WHITE, BLUE + RIBBON!

I've always loved this color combo even outside of 4th of July cards. I've seen some amazing Christmas cards using this color combo so don't feel like you have to make something that says 4th of July. :)

Our amazing DT has some stunning creations to inspire you this week, so be sure to head over to TGF Blog and take in all the loveliness!

For my card today I used WS Charlotte Chic. I think she's gorgeous and very versatile for all sorts of different occassions!!

 Copics:
Skin: E02, E11, E13, E15
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R29
Blue: B23, B24, B29

I used some papers I had from an old The Paper Studio All Occasions 12x12 paper pad. The doily is from Bo Bunny. The white ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. My sentiment is from Close To My Heart. The corners were cut using Whimsy Stamps Corner Dies Set. I added Recollection Pearls in the top corners.

Here's how to play: 
  • You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
  • Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz no later than Thursday, July 11th at NOON CST.
  • You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section!)
  •  The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Congrats on your anniversary. How nice of your friends to offert to look after Isaiah so you could have some "you time". I'm glad you had a wonderful time! :)
I also like this colour combination, but for some reason I don't use it often on my cards. your card turned out beautifully. I especially like the pattern on Charlotte's clothes. I keep saying I will try this, but haven't gotten around to actually do it yet. Shame on me. *sigh* Anyways, you did a bril jobwith this - as usually. ;) Hugs! xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

This is really pretty! Beautifully coloured har.

When will you be announcing the winner for the Friday Jun 21st FFF Summer challenge?