Monday, August 12, 2013

Pretty in Pink using The Greeting Farm Baby Anya!

Happy Monday everyone! Today I'm sharing my newest creation for the 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog. Before I get to my card, don't forget about our current "Anything Goes" challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. Be sure to use an image carried in the Store to qualify for the prize and Top 3!
 
My friend recently had a baby girl so I wanted to make a cute girlie baby card. The Greeting Farm has the cutest, adorable set called Baby Anya and Ian Set. I used Baby Anya....isn't she adorable?!!
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
 
For my card I used some awesome dps from Carta Bella GIDDY UP GIRL 6x6 Paper Pad. The white doily is from Bo Bunny. I also used the La-La Land Crafts Pretty Poinsettia Die to make the leaves behind the flowers. The large pink flower is from Kaisercraft Fairy Floss Paper Blossoms. All the edges of my papers were distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink
 
 
The current challenge ends on August 13th (tomorrow) so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! 
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Christa said...

so super cute !! love it hugs christa

Mojca said...

Both so so pretty! And I just love the baby girl so much!!!