Tuesday, October 15, 2013

By LORi Designs: PJ Witchy Sue and Baby Boo!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I've been fighting a stomach bug which decided to pop up on Friday, the day we were supposed to travel to see Paul's family in Oklahoma. We ended up making the trip on Saturday, but let me tell you it's definitely no fun traveling when you have stomach issues!! Fortunately I had some meds to help, but it still zaps all the energy out of you!! Things are slowly getting back to normal so hopefully I'll be 100% well soon!
 
I'm back today to share my newest creation as a Design Team Member for By LORi Designs. Today, I'm featuring Puddle Jumper Witchy Sue and Baby Boo. They are printed on X-press It Blending Card and colored with Copics. The edges around the image got a good sprinkle of Stampendous Aged Marine Embossing Enamel.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Purple: V04, V05, V06, V09
Green: G21, G24, G28
Black: C3, C5, C7
Boo Sock: B21, B24
Candy: R81, BG13, Y08, Y15, B21, B24, R27
 
I used some Halloween dps from my stash. The witch was cut out from one of the dps in a Recollections 12x12 paper pad. The Spiderweb Corner Die is from Cheery Lynn. The spiderweb ribbon is from Michaels and the pewter pearls are from Melissa Frances.
 
 Be sure to head over to the By LORi Designs Digi Shop to see the fabulous creations from my fellow DT Sisters and to order your CUTE BLD Stamps!!
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Waw this is really pretty, lovely colouring. hugs! MOjca