Tuesday, November 5, 2013

By LORi Designs~Autumn PJ Jacob!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Since Autumn is here and Thanksgiving is around the corner, I'm back to showcase the super-cute Autumn Puddle Jumper Jacob for By LORi Designs. He's printed on X-press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47
Black: C3, C5, C7
Brown: E42, E43, E44
Gold: YR23
Pumpkins: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, G21, G24, G28, E43, E44
 
I used some dps from My Mind's Eye. The wreath stamp is from Close To My Heart. I LOVE it even though it's the first time I've used it! I first stamped the branches using a Cocoa Memento Ink Pad. The leaves are a separate stamp to go over the branches, and were stamped in different colors of distress ink. The pearls are from Melissa Frances.
 
 Be sure to head over to the By LORi Designs Digi Shop to see the fabulous creations from my fellow DT Sisters and to order your CUTE BLD Stamps!!
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors, honey!!
Please join us @ crafty sentiments this week for our "for the guys" masculine challenge. :)) :)) xo

cebelica said...

This is wonderful. I love how colorful the wreath is. Beautiful card! Hugs! xx