Sunday, February 23, 2014

Chi Chi Memories~Mage!

  Happy Sunday everyone! I'm back today to showcase my last card as a guest designer for Chi Chi Memories. It's been an amazing experience to be a part of this fabulous design team and to work alongside these talented crafters!! I will miss my time with them and hope to join them again one day soon. Thank you Cass and Nat for having me and for always being so wonderful!!

  These 4 new images are available in the store now: Mage, Secret Admirer, Sending You My Love, and Enjoy Your Time. Adorable, right?!! You can check out more awesome digital stamps HERE!!
 
On my card today, I used Mage!. I think she's really versatile and sooooo CUTE!. I printed her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Plaid Cape: BG13, BG18, R83, R85, E41, E42, E43
Shoes: E42, E43, E44
 
I bought an awesome Recollections Paper Pad from Michaels on sale that has a bunch of distressed looking dps. Inside the pad are various patterned papers along with sentiment pages. I love Mage with the School Rocks sentiment. The abc123 border is a Martha Stewart Punch. The ribbon is from Walmart and the pearls are from The Paper Shelter at Hobby Lobby.

You can view more inspiration on the Chi Chi Memories Blog HERE!! Be sure to visit the STORE to get your digis too!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Oh she is so cute and love her big pink bow! Gorgeous card Rosie. hugs! MOjca