Sunday, February 16, 2014

Chi Chi Memories~Secret Admirer!

  Happy Sunday everyone! I'm back today to showcase another one of the new digital stamps that's part of the February release. Here is a picture of all 4 new images!

 There's Mage, Secret Admirer, Sending You My Love, and Enjoy Your Time. Adorable, right?!! You can check out more awesome digital stamps in the Store HERE!!
 
On my card today, I used SECRET ADMIRER. I think she's so adorable and really versatile for any holiday or occasion. I printed her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: B00, B02, B05
Yellow: Y15, YR23
Green: G24, G28
 
The large sentiment and background paper came from one of the large 12x12 Recollections paper pads I recently bought at Michaels. The ribbon and flowers were in my stash. The butterfly is from a Martha Stewart Punch.
 
 You can view more inspiration on the Chi Chi Memories Blog HERE!! Be sure to visit the STORE to get your digis too!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

cebelica said...

This is adorable. I like the sentiment and I think this adorable image is perfect for this card. Beautiful! Hugs! xx

truddabellz said...

Awesome card! I love the digi....she is absolutely adorable!! And I agree that digi is versatile to fit most any holiday/occasion or event. Fabulous!

Mojca said...

oh this looks so very sweet! hugs! Mojca