Wednesday, August 27, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #107: ANYTHING GOES with a twist of DIE-alicious!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you've been having a wonderful week so far! I'm trying to survive the start of school! The first day went great for my little guy, but yesterday he was already saying he was tired, he hated school, and asked me if I could homeschool him so he didn't have to get up so early, LOL!! Oh man, it's gonna be a long year!!
 
Today starts a new challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Our theme for the next two weeks is:

ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of DIE-alicious!
(use at least 2 dies on your card/project)

Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prizes!! My card today showcases this adorable stamp from Saturated Canary called Ellie's Birthday. She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored with Copics. I also sprinkled Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel around the entire image.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Lips: R20, R22
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Outfit: C3, C5, C7, R81, R83, R85, G40, G43
Party Hat: R81, R83, R85, G40, G43
Pink Balloon: RV01, RV04, RV09
Blue Balloon: B000, B00, B02, B05
Ground: W5, N2
Star Dust Stickles

My beautiful dps are Wild Rose Studio ICING ON THE CAKE 6x6 Paper Pad...love thispaper!! I added several dies to my project from Memory Box and Wild Rose Studio. The gorgeous blue and pink flowers are NEW from Magnolia.


Supply List from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Little Darlings Ellie's Birthday from Saturated Canary
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Scor-tape

Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge ends on September 9th at 12:00pm MST.
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Totally stunning project Rosie, such lovely colouring! hugs! Mojca