Friday, August 22, 2014

Little Miss Muffet~Polka Dot Pals FAYE

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
TGIF everyone!! Hope it's been a great week for you! I am finally back home from all my travels and will be resting up this weekend in order to get ready for the 1st day of school for my little guy on Monday. I can't believe summer is already over (insert some tears here). It went by way to fast!!
 
I'm back today to share my latest card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps using Polka Dot Pals Faye. Isn't she a cutie?!! And she should be since she was created for our amazing DT Leader Faye!
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29
Tan: E41, E42, E43
Black: C3, C5, C7
Shabby Pink and Marine Frantage Embossing Enamel

I kept my card pretty simple and clean. I used a Polka Dot Embossing Folder on the white cardstock and just added a zig zag strip of decorative paper. Then little sparkles were added to some corners and voila....the card was done. I kind of like this clean and simple look. :)

Now, don't forget to come "Like" us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up to date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!
 
You still have 3 more days to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

2 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Yep, I really like this card. The embossing looks fab with the zigzag strip and of course, your DT Leader looks cute their ;) x

cebelica said...

This might be CAS, but it still looks fantastic! :) Hugs! xx