Monday, October 6, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~Penny Black's Cake & Wishes Clear Stamp

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! My friend, Renate, is visiting me from California so I've been having a busy and great time!! It's always nice and feels so special when a good friend comes to visit. :)

Just a reminder that you still have 1 more day to enter our current "Ribbon or Lace" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prizes!! 
 
I have a new card to share today using this cutie boy from Penny Black's Cake & Wishes Clear Stamp Set. It's a birthday set, but I think it's perfect for Christmas too!! And he's just so stinkin' adorable!! I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored himwith Copics.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E42, E44, E47
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Pants: E41, E42, E43, E44
Shoes: E43, E44
Present: YG93, YG95, YG97
Ribbon: Y11, YR21, YR23, YR24

I kept my card pretty simple. I really thought these decorative papers from Simple Stories Cozy Christmas 6x6 paper pad were so gorgeous that I didn't want to cover them too much. The sentiment is also from the same paper pad. I cut it out and place it and the image on pop-dots for more dimension. The poinsettia was from my stash.
 
Supply List from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:



Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge ends on October 7th at 12:00pm MST. I can't wait to see what you make!!
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

No comments: