Friday, December 5, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Spencer's Ship

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 
TGIF everyone! I hope you had a great week so far! I've been sick for over a week, but finally today I feel like I'm getting better! It was the worst timing ever. It started the evening before Thanksgiving...yeah not great considering I was hosting this year and had lots of stuff to cook. I'm just glad I'm finally on the mend!

Yesterday started a new challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog, and it's ANYTHING GOES!! Pretty easy and simple! And there will be extra prizes since this challenge will run a little longer!! :) :)
 
I took a break from Christmas cards and decided to color up this cutie called SPENCER'S SHIP. I LOVE bears and Spencer is one of my faves! He's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Bear: E41, E42, E43, R20, R22, C3, N2
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Gray: C3, C5, C7
 
I used some awesome digital papers from MicheleRDesigns called By The Sea 6x6 Paper Pad, along with the coordinating By The Sea Elements Pack 1 (for the paper bow and ribbon strip) and By The Sea Elements Pack 2 (for the sentiment). The corner die is from Whimsy Stamps and the pearls were in my stash.

In the side view you can see the dimension. I added pop-dots behind Spencer, the sentiment and the Karen Foster Anchor Sticker (I added cornstarch to the back of the sticker to remove the stickiness and then added the pop dots). If you look closely you can see I used the By The Sea Card Inserts to decorate the inside of my card too. :)

Now be sure to link up your "ANYTHING GOES" creation on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. And check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps! Also, come join in all the fun on our Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up-to-date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Glad you are feeling better at last. I love the present x