Monday, December 1, 2014

Make it Colourful Challenge #16: Glistening Snow and Ice

Today starts a new MONTHLY challenge on the Make it Colourful Blog. The theme this time around is:

GLISTENING SNOW and ICE! 

Oh my word, these challenges are getting harder and harder! I thought the last ones were tough, but this one brought on major anxiety!! I didn't even know where to start. Then I found a picture on Facebook that looked as if the sun was rising in the background so I tried that as inspiration. I'll have to try and take a better photo in the morning because in real life the back ground isn't as bright or as purplish. This digi is called COLD BY LIGHT.

 Copics:
Bench: E81, E84, E87, E89
Lamp: YR20, YR21, C3, C5
Bow: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Leaves/Trees: G21, G24, G28, C3, C5, BV00
Background: C3, C5, BV00, BV20, BV02, BV04, Colorless Blender
Snow: C3, C5, BV00, BV20, Colorless Blender

Remember to use a Make it Crafty image and upload your projects to the Make it Crafty Gallery. We’d love to see you share your work of art with us. 

Also, you are more than welcome to share your progress, possible disasters and your triumphs with us in the Facebook group HERE.

Have a great week!

Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

If I knew how to colour like that I0d be one happy little bunny. lol You did a fab work!
Hugs! xx