Friday, January 9, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Jr. Hatter Lilith

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 

I'm back today to share my latest card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps, but before I get to that I wanted to remind you that you still have 4 more days to enter our current SOMETHING BLUE challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. We hope you play along with us! :)
 
  My card today features this adorable and cute girl called Jr. Hatter Lilith....LOVE her! She's perfect for so many occasions and she was a lot of fun to color. I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and colored with Copics. I kind of like the brown outline. It's a little less hard than the black.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Lips: R20, R22
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R56
Tan: E41, E42, E43, E44
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender

My dps are from Authentique FLOURISH 6x6 Paper Pad. The cute sentiment and stars are from the Mama Elephant Everyday Greetings Clear Stamp Set. I used the Versamark Ink Pad to stamp the stars, and then I added chalk over it. The birdhouses with the branch were made using the Die-namites Fancy Birdhouses Die. The pearls and doily were in my stash.

Now be sure to link up your "SOMETHING BLUE" creation on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. And check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps! Also, come join in all the fun on our Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up-to-date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies! 
 
Have a great weekend! 
Rosie

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh what a gorgeous layout and pretty colouring. Hugs! Mojca

Mojca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love the colors on this one! Yummy. :D