Friday, February 27, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamp~Dudley's Friend Stanley!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Happy Friday everyone! Well today's been an interesting day. We got lots of snow in Texas! Bet you're wondering how much is lots? Well for Texas that equals about 2 to 3 inches!! I know compared to other states that is nothing, but here in Texas it's amazing! We usually get sleet and ice....rarely the white, fluffy snow. But today we got the real stuff and most of the kids loved it...probably because they got released from school early, haha! The roads here are slick and treacherous because the state doesn't have the resources available to sand everything. So we are pretty much staying put!! My little guy got excited to make his first ever snow angel, haha!

 
My card today features this adorable guy called Dudley's Friend Stanley....LOVE him!! I'm using some new paper today from Spectrum Noir....and it's amazing! It's thicker than Xpress It Paper and can hold a lot of ink.

Copics:
Green: G21, G24, G28
Yellow: Y08, YR21, YR23, YR24
Cupcake: E43, E44, E47, BG10, BG53, BG57
Grass: YG93, YG95, YG97, G24, G28, C3, E43
Sky: B000
 
Yesterday started a new challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. This time around it's a SKETCH Challenge so I used it for my card. My star dp is from Doodlebug Design Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 Paper Pad. The clouds are from Memory Box Puffy Clouds Die. My ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I hand wrote the Happy Birthday sentiment.

Be sure to check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps! There are lots of new goodies in the store!! And, if you want to stay up-to-date on LMMS news and have some fun, come join us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

4 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh the card is so cuteee and your colouring is absolutely amazing. Hope you'll have lots of winter fun till the snow lasts. hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

Looks like Isaiah is enjoying the snow very much. So nice! I love making snow angels, but here we usually get quite some of that white stuff.
You really made a wonderful card. That dino made me smile and I also like the bright colours. Beautiful!
Hugs! xx

Melissa said...

I love this card Rosemary. So bright and fun xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Ha ha... I just noticed the snow angle photo in your post! LOVE it! Don't show my kids, however, they missed that fun and didn't make it outside until after it has started to harden. Bummer. But they enjoyed it none the less. ;D Anyway, fabulous card! I love these Dudley friends and how everyone is coloring them. :)