Thursday, August 6, 2015

C.C. Designs: AUGUST Release is NOW available!!

 
The AUGUST Release is now available in the C.C. Designs Store!! We've all had a great time creating with this SPOOKTACULAR release and I know you'll be excited too with these new products. We have new stamps from Roberto, Pollycraft, and Christine, a bat background stamp, 2 new stencils, Make a Card #8 Die Set and some awesome enamel dots!!
 
Today I'm showcasing several items from the Augusts Release, and let me tell you...I LOVE it all!! My card features this adorable, cute girl called Little Witch Lucy! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and coloring with Copics.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Green: YG23, YG67, G28
Purple: V04, V06, V09
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black

I used some dps from a 12x12 paper pad that was in my stash. I used the NEW Bat Background Stamp on the orange dp at the top of my card. The spiders, skulls, and frame around Boo Sentiments are all from the Make a Card #8 Die Set....LOVE IT!! I even used the awesome enamel dots for the eyeballs under the sentiment. To give the card added dimension, some of the pieces are raised with foam.
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to check out the entire AUGUST Release!! You can see more amazing creations using this release on the C.C. Designs Blog! And be sure to check out our Facebook Page where we announce sales and have games to win FREE product!! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Goody said...

This is so cute ! Love the colors, the witch and the details, above all the skulls !