Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Greeting Farm~DOLLIE WITH LETTER!

Happy Thursday everyone! Last week, there was a new release in The Greeting Farm Store, and this week Joni, Claudette and I are showcasing these new stamps on The Greeting Farm Blog. Today we are working with this cute girl called DOLLIE WITH LETTER! She's one of my new faves! I just LOVE her!! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 
 
 Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E02, E02, E11
Eyes: E43
Lips RV14
Hair: N0, C7, Black
Pink: R81, R83, R85
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
I've been wanting to try a Clean And Simple Card ever since I saw this one on Zoe's Blog HERE. Her CAS cards inspire me!! I used a Lawn Fawn Rectangle Die to cut around my image. Then I raised the image on foam and place it on the embossed cardstock. The sparkles were in my stash. That cute sentiment is part of the Dollie With Letter stamp set. 
 
 Now head over to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch up your January Release stamps! They are perfect for the upcoming celebrations!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: