Tuesday, March 1, 2016

LDRS Creative~Saturated Canary Bowie

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm back today to share my card using this adorable gal from LDRS Creative called Saturated Canary Bowie. Isn't she CUTE?!! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
Eyes: E43, E44, E47
Lips: R20, R22, R24
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R59
Shirt: Paper-pieced

I used a couple of the new CHA dies from the Creative Basics line on this card. The scalloped border at the bottom of the card was made using Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders 1. Then I used the Creative Basic Stitched Flags to cut out my sentiment from the Just Because Sentiment Set.

Now be sure to head over to the LDRS Creative Store to check out all the awesome products available for purchase! They truly are AMAZING!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: