Friday, April 29, 2016

LDRS Creative BLOG HOP~Girl's Night Out!




Welcome to Day 5 of LDRS Creative week long blog Hop! What an exciting week of inspiration we have in store for you! There will be so much inspiration on the LDRS Blog and we have guest designers joining us this week.

And of course prizes!

At the end of the week LDRS Creative will be choosing two lucky winners to receive a $25 gift vouchers to the LDRS Creative Store.

So be sure to subscribe to the LDRS Creative Blog and leave a comment on all their inspiration posts this week to be entered to win!
 
My card today features this adorable gal from All Dressed Up Girl's Night Out! I LOVE this stamp set! She's stamped on Neenah cardstock and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
Plaid: V12, V17, YG23, YG67

I used dps from C.C. Designs Rainbow 6x6 Paper Pad. I used the Basic Pierced Ovals to cut out my image, and then glued some purple flower soft around the edge. I cut strips of ribbon and glued them behind the image to form my oval ribbon frame. The scallop border under the plaid ribbon is from the Basic Cutting Edge Borders 1 Die set. Then I cut the Gilded Doily Die in half and placed the pieces on the sides of my image. 


Be sure to head over to the LDRS Blog and leave your comments on the Inspiration Posts for the week to be eligible for the prize drawing!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the colors in this beautiful card! Gorgeous details and fabulous coloring too!