Tuesday, May 31, 2016

C.C. Designs: Roberto's Rascals HOOLA TWILA

Today I'm sharing my latest card for C.C. Designs using one of the stamps from the May Release called HOOLA TWILA! When I was little I used to love to Hoola Hoop. I even knew a lot of the tricks and won some school competitions in elementary. Now it's been years since I've picked one up, but Hoola Twila makes me want to go buy one, haha!

Copics:
Skin: E13, E21, E50, E51
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Eyes: E43
Mouth: C5, C7, R32
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Hoola: Y18, YG23, V15

The decorative paper is from C.C. Designs Rainbow 6x6 Paper Pad. My image was cut out using C.C. Designs Cutters Make A Banner #15 Die. The sentiment is from the Hoola Twila Stamp Set and was cut out using a die from the C.C. Designs Cutter Make A Card #2 Die Set. The enamel dots are from the Smoochie Set.

Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps and amazing dies! They definitely need to be a part of your collection!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: