Friday, August 12, 2016

LDRS Creative-Rosie Bear Altered Frame

TGIF everyone! It's Rosie here to share one of my altered frames using this adorable stamp from CandiBean called Rosie Bear! This stamp along with the dies I used on the frame were recently released in the LDRS Store!! Sometimes I like to take a break from the Copic coloring. So to change things up, I actually stamped the image on different pieces of cardstock and patterned paper and paper-pieced the entire image. The darker shading was done with chalk. :)


I love buying these cheap 8x8 wood frames from Walmart or Michaels and altering them. It doesn't take much to transform them into something completely different....just some 2"x2" squares and 1.25" x 2" rectangles.


 The sentiment is from the Just Because Sentiment Set. I used the Majestic Rectangle Labels Die Set to make the frame around the sentiment. The larger frame that borders the sentiment is the Majestic Frame Die. It's so gorgeous!!


 I hope you enjoyed my altered frame! It's amazing how a plain piece of wood can be transformed by using various paper products. Be sure to check out all the amazing stamps, dies, and embossing folders in the LDRS Store!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: