Monday, November 14, 2016

C.C. Designs: Teddy Lucy

Today I'm sharing my latest card for C.C. Designs using one of the new stamps from the November Release called Swiss Pixie Teddy Lucy! Isn't she adorable?! I stamped her on Cryogen White Cardstock and colored her with Copics. 
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Blue: BG13, BG49, BG72, BG75
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
I used lots of C.C. Designs Dies on this card. I cut the image out using Ovals #1 Die and Scalloped Ovals Die. The Penny Black patterned papers behind my image were cut out using Rectangles #1 Die and Scalloped Rectangles Die. I also used the Scalloped Rectangles Die for the rectangle panel behind the ribbon. The sentiment is from the Holly Jolly Christmas Sentiment Set. I cut it out using the Half Rectangles Die. The enamel dots are the Little Man Enamel Dots. I also added Snowflake Die Cuts to the right corner with large white pearls for the centers.
 
 
 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up these adorable stamps and awesome dies! They definitely need to be a part of your collection! 
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: