Monday, January 30, 2017

7 Kids College Fund: StampingBella Lacy Has A Letter!

Happy Monday everyone! Today, I'm sharing this card for 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store using this adorable girl from StampingBella called Tiny Townie Lacy Has A Letter. She's part of their new release and I think she's just the sweetest girl ever! I'm so glad 7 Kids is carrying this adorable line of stamps! She's stamped on Copic Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
 
Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11,E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: R81, R83, R85
White: N0, N2 Colorless Blender
 
I kept my card more on the CAS (clean and simple) side today so my image would be the star. I used the Joy Crafts Heart Border to make a decorative edge. Then I fussy cut my image out and added pop dots behind her for added dimension. The final touch was to add the words Be Mine from Lawn Fawn.
 

 Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store
Copic Markers

Don't forget you still have time to enter the current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. You can use any stamp in your stash!! Just click on the challenge link on the 7 Kids Blog to upload your card for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the store!

Be sure to also check out the 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store over the next several weeks. There will be lots of new stuff coming!!

Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

No comments: