Monday, January 23, 2017

C.C. Designs: Little Pixie Heart Balloon

Today is a busy day on my blog! I'm back sharing the details on the card I make for C.C. Designs featuring Little Pixie Heart Balloon along with the XOXO Sentiments. Both of these stamps were part of the JANUARY RELEASE and boy do I love them! She's stamped on Copic paper, and colored with Copic markers.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Coral: R20, R32, R04
Teal: BG10, BG72, BG75
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender

I used some adorable digital paper from Miss Kate Cuttables called Love Is In The Air. This card has a lot of dies from C.C. Designs! I cut the image out using Circles #1 Die and Scalloped Circles Die. The white cardstock behind the ribbon got a decorative border from the Scalloped Rectangle Die. The balloons were made from Make A Card #14 Die, and the clouds were from the Make A Card #13 Die. The sentiment was cut out using Shapers #2 Die. I finished off the card with a bow, along with some flowers from I Am Roses.


Now be sure to head to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all the Valentine cuties for your collection!

Hugs!
Rosie

No comments: