Sunday, February 12, 2017

LDRS Creative: Time To Sparkle!

Happy Sunday everyone! Today, I'm sharing a card featuring a new stamp coming to the LDRS Creative Store soon called All Dressed Time To Sparkle. At the end of January, this gal, along with over 60 new products, were showcased at the CHA show. And guess what? They will be available for purchase in the LDRS Creative Store really, really soon!

I wanted to make this gal shine, so I colored her with Copic Markers and a gold gel pen.


Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Black: C9
Gold Gel Pen
 
I used the Fancy Rectangles and Layers Die Set to cut out my image and the black mat behind it. Then I used the Majestic Rectangle Labels Die Set to cut out the sentiment paper. To finish the card I added a bow and some enamel dots in the corners.
 
 
All of the dies used on my card are currently in the LDRS Store! The new stamp will be in the store soon!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Rosie a wonderful creation
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}