Tuesday, May 9, 2017

C.C. Designs: Rustic Sugar Kitty with Butterfly

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I'm sharing this card using one of the new stamps from the MAY Release called Rustic Sugar Kitty with Butterfly. I think this kitty is the cutest thing ever and I'm not even a cat person, haha!
 
Copics:
Kitty: C3, C5, C7, C9, R20
Collar: RV23, Y15, T2
Butterfly: RV23, R27, Y15, YR27, BG72, E33, E53
Grass: G07 + Grass Die
Sky: B000
 
The cute paper is from MME My Girl 6x6 Paper Pad. I used one of the dies from the C.C. Designs Make A Card #14 Metal Die for the pink scalloped border under the star paper. The grass die is from C.C. Designs Make A Card #13 Metal Die, and the sun is from C.C. Designs Make A Card #16 Metal Die. To finish it off, I added some ribbon and enamel dots.
 
 
Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up all of the awesome goodies! They are so much fun to color up and play with.

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Tamara said...

This is gorgeous!!!!
Hugs, t.