Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Mega-Mini Go Time

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today, I'm featuring this awesome clear stamp set from The Greeting Farm called Mega Mini Go Time and the coordinating Die Cut!

 
As you can see, this awesome set has so many elements that you can combine together to create a fabulous scene! I LOVE this set!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: Y20, E71, E77, E79
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
Boots: C7, Black
 
I created my scene using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Tree Borders Die. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Under The Sea 6x6 Paper Pad. I raised the Mini Anya and the Vespa on pop-dots for added dimension.
 
 
 All of the stamps from the June Release are available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store HERE. Remember, there is currently a TGF BLOG HOP you can participate in for a chance at winning the entire JUNE Release. 
 
Hugs!
Rosie

No comments: