Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Sassy Cheryl's: Early Winter Whispers

 
Happy Tuesday everyone! Today, I'm showcasing this adorable image from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps. called Early Winter Whispers. Isn't it so sweet?! I love FALL, and all the things that come with cooler weather...leaves changing colors, sweaters, boots, hot cocoa, soup, etc. And who better to share all of that with than a sweet, adorable puppy!!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Green: YG23, YG17, YG67, G28
Black: C5, C6, C7, C9
Puppy: E42, E43, E44
Bench: E43, E44, E47
Leaves: YG67, Y15, R27, YR09
Scarf: YR04, E19, YG23, G28, E43, E77, Gold Sharpie 
Grass: BG96
Clouds: Chalk
 
I used one of the dies in My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Scallop Frames for the oval around my image. The sentiment is from Penny Black's Special Thoughts Sentiment Set, and is actually written more vertically. I just inked each line separately to make it a long, horizontal sentiment to fit my card better. That's the great thing about clear sentiments!! My decorative paper is from Echo Park I Love Family 6x6 Paper Pad. The cute corner die is from Whimsy Stamps. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

Be sure to head over to Sassy Cheryl's Stamps to grab this image for your collection! While you are there, browse around....there are a lot of wonderful stamps to snatch up! The great thing about her store is that you can also purchase a colored version of this stamp for your projects if you don't want to color....easy peasy crafting!

If you want to stay in the loop on new releases and sales, then come and join us over at Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood Facebook Group. It's also a great place to share your projects using these fun stamps!

Hugs,
Rosie

3 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

I love this card so much! I went over to Sassy Cheryl's Stamps and put $48.00 of her images in my cart! Now I have to stop and think before I buy it all!

I am a new follower, follow me back if you like!

Hugs,
Chriss

Natalie said...

OMG! Awesome job she is so adorable!

Txkickerbelle said...

As always, such a CUTE card. Just wished we got a fall season down here! We go from blazing hot to cold in about an afternoon! Hope you are doing well! Have a great week. ~Kim